Available Fluoride Free and in different flavours.
Similar to GC Tooth Mousse, Tooth Mousse Plus contains recaldent(CPP-ACP) and fluoride (CPP-ACPF: casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate fluoride). The role of fluoride in strengthening and protecting teeth has been long understood and it is recognized that controlled fluoride uptake into teeth helps to promote a stronger and more acid resistant tooth structure.
The level of fluoride in Tooth Mousse Plus is 0.2%, or 900 parts per million (ppm) fluoride ions, a level just below that found in normal adult-strength toothpastes (1000ppm).
Fluoride together with calcium and phosphate in the correct ratio, is more effective at providing greater anti-caries protection.
GC Tooth Mousse Plus (with Fluoride) Mint
Water based, sugar free dental topical crème.
Enhanced with recaldent and fluoride.
Tooth Mousse Plus is recommended for patients age above 6 as it contains a similar level of fluoride found in adult-strength toothpastes.
For children under 6 years of age, fluoride-free Tooth Mousse will be a better alternative.
- Restores mineral balance in the oral environment
- Reduces teeth sensitivity
- Provides extra protection for teeth
- Helps neutralize acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque and other internal and external acid sources
- Tastes delicious and makes teeth feel smoother and cleaner
- Restoring mineral balance in patients with salivary deficiencies such as xerostomia or when proper oral hygiene procedures are difficult
- Restoring balance after procedures such as tooth whitening, professional cleaning, rootplaning and curettage, as well as reducing any resulting dentine hypersensitivity
- Research has also shown that Recaldent™ can transform the visual opacity of new white spots to a more natural 'tooth-like' translucency
How to use
Apply a small amount of mousse on to your teeth (5mm strip) and leave for at least 5 minutes. Best to leave overnight. Avoid eating and drinking for a few hours after the application.